Friday, April 23, 2010

Time...

I remember being a kid and how it felt like time passed by sooooo slooooowly! I couldn't wait to grow up! Now that I'm grown up, I wish time would slow down again! Why don't we learn at an early age, to enjoy the time that we have? As adults, do we ever get used to time going by so fast?? Just about every month, towards the end of the month, I find myself saying "WOW! It's already the 23rd?!" (Or whatever day it happens to be.)

The kids have only 5 weeks left of school. On one hand it's hard to believe. On the other, it's not. That's just the way it seems to go. The calendar is pretty full for the next month so summer will be here before we know it! I have a feeling that it's going to last waaay too long though. Not that I don't enjoy having my kids at home, because I do. But I will have my neighbors daughter all summer. The extra money will be nice. Thank goodness for a pool!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I know just what you mean! Mostly I think time goes by way too fast. And the realization that summer is almost here just blows my mind! How did that happen??? And yes, you are so lucky to have that pool!

scrappiemom said...

I'm hoping you will be able to find time for me in your busy summer!

YogaNana said...

I spend way too much time thinking, "Oh, I'll be so glad when *this* is over, or *that* is finally done." Realized the other day that I'm wishing life away and that has to stop.

But summer in Arizona ... yeah, no thanks. Thank goodness, indeed, that you have a pool!

Lisa said...

Hey post already!!! ♥