Saturday, March 8, 2008

Our Little Rylie Roo!

Our little girl is not so little anymore! Rylie Roo turned 9 years old yesterday! How the time flies!! Take a look...

Rylie's BIRTH-day, March 7, 1999


2000

2001

2002

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008



I was going to post this last night, but her party wasn't until today, and since I was able to find a picture from every birthday of hers for the past 8 years, I wanted to wait til I had one from this year as well. My awesome sil, Hannah, made her cake this year. It was adorable, and tasted delicious! Thanks again, Hannah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYLIE ROO!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Rylie!!! You big cutie pie you!

Hey 2 of my cakes are there!!!

Looks like her cake had a little accident. I'm glad she liked it though.

Sarah said...

The bow kinda broke, but we still loved it!

YogaNana said...

Happy birthday, Rylie!

What a cute series of pictures, too!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday! That was so cool to see each year's birthday. I wonder if I could do that with my kids? Amazing how the time goes by.

Jenn Toon said...

Too fun! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Looks like you all have such fun!

Crazymamaof6 said...

adorable cake! hope her day was fabulous! she is a cutie!