Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December is half over!?

Life is busy these days! I'm not sure where last month went or where this one is going!! The good news is, we seem to be surviving!

Anyway, I'm not going to go back and try to catch up on everything that has gone on because I've decided that probably gets boring. Instead I'll mention a few highlights from the past week or so.

The girls both had concerts last week. Rylie is playing the violin this year and Alyssa is singing in the Honor Choir again.

Rylie & her friend Leah...

Alyssa and her friend Courtney...


Friday night I finally got around to getting some pics of the kids for Christmas cards. Here's a comparison pic w/last years...
2008
2009


Saturday night Josiah and I went to the GoDaddy Holiday party...

It's always fun to get dressed up to go out!

Last night for FHE we made Gingerbread houses...





Our final works of art...







Tomorrow I get to go on a field trip w/Camden's class to see The Nutcracker. I've never seen it before so I'm looking forward to it. Thursday is filled up with parties at the school that I get to help out at and Friday Trenton has field day which I will go and have fun with him at. Friday is also a 1/2 day and then after that they are out for Christmas break! YAHOO!

I'm so close to being done w/Christmas shopping! I am hopefully going to get cards in the mail this evening and a couple packages shipped off. Then I can finally get down to the fun holiday baking! (Intermingled w/some washing of dishes, laundry etc!)

I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday season!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

WooHoo! you're back!

Love the gingerbread houses. I love how when they're young it's all about getting the most candy on there and then you can see as they get older it's more about making it look like something.

I cracked up at Trenton's house. He's such a cutie

Saint Holiday said...

GoDaddy Holiday! I like the sound of that. Beautiful children you have. Loverly family, indeed. I send you happiness.

St. Holiday, the Old Testament of Men

YogaNana said...

I second all of Hannah's comments -- I was noticing the same thing! Love seeing the family, love getting glimpses of my grandkids' friends! Extra proud of Rylie and Alyssa for their music!

I hope you're loving The Nutcracker. We saw it a year or two ago and that was my first time. :o)

Elaine said...

So cute! :) The gingerbread houses are awesome!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com