Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've Come To A Conclusion....

I'm getting more and more boring as each day goes by!! It's so sad! I have no exciting stories to tell.

I did have Chipotle for lunch today though. A chicken burrito to be exact...YUMM!! That's exciting. I also went to Target this morning and purchased little Valentine gifts for the kiddos. I considered just doing a box of chocolates for each of them. You know the ones with the cutsie kiddish looking lids? Well, the thing is they only come with like 4 chocolates and they tend to be the nastiest ones! Sooo....I think last year I gave them each a little goody bag with some little V-day treats. For tomorrow, I picked up some cute V-day plush, a few different kinds of candy and cute little gift bags to put it all in.

After Valentines Day is over, I can focus on SPRING!! YAY! I really can't wait! I love buying my kids Easter clothes! I think more so than Christmas clothes. Probably because at Christmas I'm so stressed about being so tight and not having enough money for gifts and dress clothes is just one more thing that I have to budget in. Anyway...I totally want to get an updated family picture taken. It's been over 2 years since we had one done and the kids have changed alot. I'd also REALLY like to get an updated one of all my parents grandkids. It would be really nice if we could get them to all be coordinated. Leslie and I are thinking The Children's Place. Their dresses this year are super cute! Probably the black & white ones. Target had a super cute b&w dress in their Perfectly Dressed brand. Now we just gotta convince Jill, my other sister-in-law, to go along with it!

In other news....
The last 2 nights we've made it to the gym! WOOHOO!! Totally awesome of us! (We didn't go at all last week.) I upped my time on the elyptical machine from 10-20 minutes both nights, and last night I ran on the treadmill for a good 10 minutes, after a nice 5 minutes of very brisk walking. I'm desperately in need of losing some weight! Bathing suit season is coming faster than we know!

Alright, I gotta go finish making Rylie's Valentine cards for her class. We decided to handmake them all. Yippee for us!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

You're not boring, Sarah! We like the every day things. Make sure to take pictures of your Valentine's! We love to make them here too. Good job on getting to the gym.

Jeremy said...

U should have kept your blog name the same... I am posting this via our Wii btw... I payed $10 for 1000 Wii points and used 500 to be able to download the internet channel... the other 500 points I used to download the original Super Mario Brothers. Anyhow... typing via a virtual keyboard is for the birds though...so see ya sis... P.S. what is it mom says about being bored or boring? nevermind...

idahohubers said...

I really want to take those family pictures you are wanting! Pretend I'm the one behind the camera when you end up doing it :) I want to see your homemade Valentines too - so when you're bored, slap a picture up here for us all to see. I made Benjamin's this year and I think it will be a tradition from now on. (check them out on my blog- got the idea from onehm). I was at Target on Tuesday getting shoes for B and then saw the cute Valentine stuff. My kiddos ended up with sticker books and stuffed animals $6 total - I love Target!