Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Life is passing by...

October is almost over! AaaahhH! I'm not sure where the time has gone! And since I've become so bad about blogging it all, one might think that we've done absolutely nothing during that time! Which is 1/2 true. We've done dentist appointments and concerts and church callings and the gym and rearranged some rooms and cleaned out some junk from said rooms and plenty of other stuff I'm sure!

I am currently in need of having my wisdom teeth pulled. I've been putting it off for a couple reasons: reason #1) I am having some anxiety about it. (them putting me under, the possibility of my jaw locking while in the middle of the procedure and never being able to close my mouth again! and what if I never wake up from them putting me under? I guess then I wouldn't have to worry about if my mouth will close or not...) reason #2) Money. I wish it could be free! The problem I'm facing now though, is there is some pain involved. Never fun! Fortunately I have some Tylenol w/codeine left over from a previous visit to the dentist...

Wednesday night is the Young Women's Evening of Excellence. Rylie and I are trying to work on a project together for it. It's hard to put 10 hours into something that I haven't made a priority, when I've got a million other things that I'm trying to do. Even though most of those million other things aren't priorities either...I think it's harder to do something when there's a deadline. I'm better working under pressure but this project is going to require more time than what I've got. Ugh! I feel like I'm failing sometimes!

No comments: